List the products manufactured at Petrojam and how are they used?
- LPG/Cooking gas – used for heating, cooking, making plastics.
- Naphthasol – used as a cleaning solvent.
- Gasoline – 87 and 90 Octane grades of petrol for the transportation sector.
- Jet fuel/Kerosene – fuel for jet engines, other aircraft and equipment including domestic lighting.
- Automobile Diesel Oil/Gas Oil – used in diesel engine vehicles and to operate generators.
- Heavy Fuel Oil – used for industrial operations such as power generation and marine transportation.
- Asphalt – used for road construction.